The CycleOps Tempo Fluid Trainer is a valuable tool for winter training. With a 2.75lb, precision balanced flywheel, you will feel like you are riding on the road. Powertuned fluid levels offer a better level of progressive resistance and an ultra-quiet ride.
Progressive resistance means that you simply use your gears to increase or decrease resistance, just as you would outdoors. The patented fan design, with the self-cooling mechanism, ensures a silent operation and keeps the unit performing better and longer, even in long training sessions.
Constructed from sturdy 2" round, 16 gauge steel with adjustable footpads, the Tempo Fluid Trainer provides stability, no matter where it's used.
- Fluid filled resistance unit offers ultra-quiet progressive resistance
- 2.75lb flywheel adds momentum and stability, which makes your ride more realistic
- Folding legs allow for easy storage
- Suitable for wheel sizes from 26" to 29" *
- *Extra adapter for 20" to 24"